Nate Trosky is joined by Kyle Pullins as Nate continues to discuss common fundamental flaws of amatuer infielders.
Topic: Continuation of the 10 Common Fundamental Flaws of Amatuer Infielders including:
#7 Lack of Positioning and Repositioning throughout a game!!!
Lack of positioning and reposition
Factors and Contributors that Influence Positioning
Review of Positioning and Repositioning
- Present Arm strength
- Strengths and Weaknesses
- Which side is my strong and weak side
- Coming in or back?
- Surface 1 (Grass) & Surface 2 (Dirt)
- How the Grass/Dirt affects your infield play
- Speed of the Runner
- Situational Awareness
- Scoreboard (COSI)
- PBR (Pitcher/Batter/Runner)
- Positioning Speed of the base runners
- Movement Pre Step Read the hitter
- Pull your own weight
- Teachers Knowing the situation
- Base running jumps
- Weather elements
- Sun/ clouds/ rain
- Back Drop
- Know skills of your teammates
- Don’t get consumed with things that don’t matter.
- What is his out pitch?
- Stimulate the mind
- Consumed of expectations of your peers
- Clear focus/clear mind