Complete Player Development #14 – Nate Trosky is joined by Dr. Tom Hanson
Episode 14 features Dr. Tom Hanson, Co-Author of Heads-Up Baseball, Heads-Up Baseball 2.0 and author of Play Big Baseball
Dr. Tom Hanson Bio:
Dr. Tom Hanson has coached baseball players from Little League to Big League World Champions, and executives from small business to Fortune 500 companies. His cutting edge approach to performance has made him the “go-to guy” for athletes and others chasing big dreams. His client list includes the New York Yankees, Texas Rangers, Microsoft, and Verizon.
Get Tom’s Books here!
- Tom’s Background
- Heads Up Baseball Unique to Baseball
- Importance of a Strong Mental Game
- Hank Aaron on Visualization
- How Players Handle Fear/Voice of Doubt
- Challenges as Parents and as a Parent Himself
- Coaching Tactics and What a High End Coach Is
- How Players Perform at their Best when they Don’t Feel Good
- Pressure – Derek Jeter = Fun vs Threat