Episode 1 featured Coach Jeremy Sheetinger who is the current Head Coach at Georgia Gwinnett College. In his first season the Grizzlies won 22 consecutive games and finished the campaign ranked No. 3 in the NAIA. Ten players received Association of Independent Institutions all-conference recognition. Sheetinger collected his first win at GGC with a road triumph against No. 4-ranked Southeastern (Fla.).
Episode 1 also featured special guest Kyle Wrighte. Kyle graduated from William and Mary where he started four years at shortstop and has since founded The Infield Academy.
- Technology advances and how it can be used in addition to the pros and cons
- Feel vs Real and individuality
- Addressing the Voice of Doubt
- Getting to Know your players – Asking Questions of your Players
- Importance of Classroom Time
- Where Players Need to Get Better – Competition & Baseball IQ
- Importance of Context of Drills on Social Media
- Realization of the Clock Ticking for Players Later in their Career
- Importance Mental Game
- Value of Timing infielders – Putting them on the Clock
- SWDC: So What, Don’t Care Attitude in the Short Term.